EAMEC is the first regional event to gather the region’s government officials with representatives of the extractives value chains to discuss challenges on skills mismatch, opportunities on infrastructure investment, and other key issues of importance that will ensure the sustainable development of these industries in the region.
EAMEC is a truly global platform connecting the entire international mining and energy community under one roof to discuss and explore opportunities in the East African region. The event emphasizes on facilitating interaction with policymakers, key decision makers and global investors, besides providing a person-to-person platform for sharing the latest business trends, opportunities, ideas and insights from mining and energy companies and from global experts.
EAMEC gives participants a personalized and thoroughly curated conference agenda with actionable content and an opportunity to exhibit and highlight their products, services and ideas in front of the world’s leading mining and energy professionals.
- Chamber of Mines
- Industry Associations
- Upstream, Midstream and downstream supply chain
- Mining, Exploration and Energy: Executives, Consultants, Fund Managers, Brokers, Analyst, Investors, Financiers & Bankers
- CEO; Directors; General Manager
- Production; Operations and Maintenance Personnel
- Engineering; Management; Engineers; Geologists, Trainers, Human Resources
- Research & Development experts
- Purchasing: Sales; Marketing Personnel
- Outside Service Providers Personnel
- Mining Community Visitors
- Consultants; Engineer
- Mine Supervisor; Foreman
- Mine Plant Mangers
- Lawyers, Auditors
- Supply Chain procurement and logistical specialists
- Communication specialists
- Environmental managers
- Education institutions
- Local content and community management specialists
For more information, please visit the EAMEC website here.