THE EAST AFRICA OIL & GAS SUMMIT & EXHIBITION ANNUALLY FEATURES OVER 30 HIGH-LEVEL SPEAKERS
The conference programme, which is spread across two days, is lead directly by major government, state companies and global players in the region and the issues and areas they highlight of most importance to those operating in the region.
Speakers will include ministry officials, senior executives and industry experts from NOCs, IOCs, financial institutions, government authorities and embassies, service companies and industry associations.
The programme for 2020 will feature special focus on Kenya, Mozambique, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda with areas covering:
- Latest exploration and licensing updates
- Progress in moving towards production
- Engaging the community and local content
- Attracting investment and project finance
- Spotlight on emerging markets
- Focus on the role of the service companies
- Powering the East Africa region
- The latest technology